This Wall Hanging will give you a taster of the Floral Dimensions Quilt. You will make 4 of the flowers + the Rose bud as well as leaves and bias stems.
The kit includes everything you need to make this beautiful item as well as the instructions and templates.
Background; Backing; Binding; Piping; Fabrics to make stems, leaves and flowers; Wadding; Solvy, Tear Away Stabilizer; Wool; Cord; Steam a Seam
Many people's favourite squares of the Floral Dimensions Quilt are the Trapunto Squares! Now you can have the pattern and instructions for both designs and make a pair of beautiful cushions. Make the cushions to suit you by choosing your coloured thread to match your room!
Instructions; Full size templates; Material to make 2 cushions; Wadding and 4oz Wadding.
Learn many techniques while making this stunning bag. Techniques include: Rosebuds; Bias Stems; Candlewicking; Quilting; Crosshatching; Decorative Stitching.
The item comes with everything you need to make this bag including instructions and templates.
Material; Wadding; Lining; Stiff Interfacing
With it's insulated wadding, this bag gives you somewhere to place your warm iron in after a sewing day. You will also learn how to create the beautiful French Braid effect on the front. Kit includes all of the material, insulated wadding and instructions for making the bag.
• Four strips 4 ¾” x 23” of medium silk.
• Light interfacing to back the strips above.
• Two strips 3¾” x 20” of medium silk for the ends
• 2” x approx. 60” of dark silk for the puffing strips
• 1.5m x 7mm ribbon
• Two strips, each 23” x 1½” of dark silk to go behind the faggoting.
• 5m stranded rayon cord
• Two strips, each 1½” x 23” of dark silk for the piping.
• 1.5m x 3mm piping cord
• 1.5m crochet cord for gathering the ends
• Two 38mm buttons for covering plus dark silk and interfacing to cover them.
• 24” x 20” tear away stabilizer
• Practice piece of silk for the faggoting etc.
• Cotton sateen – 21” square for the cushion front, 80” x 2½” for the binding and 19” x 26” for the cushion back.
• Dark silk – 7” x 24” for the appliqué shapes and four pieces, each 21” x 1½, for the piping.
• Medium fusible interfacing – 7” x 24” to back the appliqué shapes and a 21” square to back the wadding
• Trapunto wool – 9m
• Calico – 20” square to back the cushion front
• 100% cotton wadding – 21” square
• Twisted rayon cord – 12m
• Toy stuffing – small handful
• Piping cord – 3mm x 2.25m
• Polyester 4oz wadding – 16” square for the trapunto
• Beads – approx. 30 x 3mm
• Tear away stabilizer – 7” x 24” to use when making the appliqué shapes
• Full size template for the design on the front.
Katie is a qualified Primary School teacher and has created a kit to teach children to sew. It includes two DVD's- in the first, she goes through all the basics of machine sewing including winding a bobbin, threading a machine and sewing straight lines, curved lines and pivots.There are paper templates that she refers to in the DVD.
In the second DVD, children make their very own cosy cushion. The pack also comes with written instructions, the patterns, thread, pins, chalk, a seam guide and all of the fabric to make the cushion!
This pack is designed to enable you to begin creative machine sewing without having to source lots of different items. You will be able to practice many of the techniques described in the book using the materials provided in the pack (new item recently added- a wing needle).
This elegant shoulder bag with magnetic closures has a "French Braid" panel edged with piping and finished with binding round the edges.
Techniques include:- Foundation Piecing; Piping; Machine Quilting; Single Fold Binding with Mitred Corners
Kit includes: Main fabric for outer bag, straps and binding; Lining Fabric for inner bag, accent pieces and piping; 4 different fabrics for the inset; Wadding for the front, back and sides; Firm interfacing for the straps and top bands; Tear away stabiliser; Piping cord; 2 sets of magnetic closures.
This attractive and useful box is ideal for keeping sewing threads, jewellery, fabric markers or sewing notions tidy.
Kit includes: A4 pattern with full size cutting out templates; 7" x 44" cotton fabric for outer box; 7" x 44" cotton fabric for inner box; two pieces each 3 3/4" x 8" cotton fabric for the carnation; 3" x 4" cotton fabric for the calyx and leaves; 1" x 5 1/2" cotton fabric cut on bias for stem; 3" x 8" Steam a Seam double sided fusible web; 4" x 8" wadding; 4" x 6" tear away stabiliser; two pieces each 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" solvy water soluble stabiliser; small amount of toy stuffing; one A4 sheet of carbon paper.